Monday, February 9, 2009

16 week (16w4d) belly photo


I haven't really had much going on so I haven't blogged in a few days....so I took a picture of my belly. Today I am 16 weeks & 4 days. I've been wearing my regular clothes...actually I'm in my "fat" jeans--the jeans I wore last year, before I lost weight on weight watchers. I'm able to button them still but it's much more comfortable to wear them unbuttoned...I gotta take advantage of these things.
Unfortunately I only have like 2 pairs of jeans I really like. I've been saying how I need to buy a few things but I never do. The other evening one of my Twitter friends mentioned she got good deals at OldNavy.com. They were having up to 40% off maternity clothes & free shipping. I bought 2 pairs of jeans $24 each & 2 long sleeve hooded shirts $11.50 each...not to bad when I see maternity jeans for over $50 each. I really didn't want to buy too much now because I'm only gonna get bigger...and at the rate I'm going I'll be HUGE by my 7th month! I just really hope these fit, I don't like buying jeans online. I really wish Aeropostale had maternity clothes because I really do like that store...oh well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh I know what you mean - shopping for a decent, affordable pair of mat jeans is pretty damn impossible. I'm having A LOT of trouble; most of the mat jeans I can get my hands on don't fit me in the legs - I'm somewhat short and my legs are the same size as before, so although my belly is huge the pants just make me look like I'm drowning in clothes :(

I'll have to visit an old navy soon!