Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Orgasmic Dream

This blog post is a perfect example as to why I don't want anyone (ie. friends, family...) to know about this blog. I wanna be able to talk about anything, and I mean ANYTHING, I want to and here it goes....
I've read in a bunch of pregnancy forums of how these pregnant women had orgasms in their sleep & woke up to them. Well last night, actually this morning, I had a dream I was masturbating (which is strange on it's own). While masturbating I started having an orgasm, and at the end of my orgasm I woke up still having one. What a weird feeling that was to wake up to. I don't know if I was moving in the bed, making noise, saying anything....I'm just so glad my hubby had already left for work because I would be so embarrassed. I don't think I actually had a real orgasm because I would normally be very sensitive down there & I wasn't. I really hope that doesn't happen again, it made me very (mentally) uncomfortable in a way.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm sorry that you felt uncomfortable about such a natural thing! You certainly shouldn't be embarrassed about it. It's always good to have a safe place though. I have a completely private blog on the internet that I've had since I can remember for all my personal thoughts. It's good to get them out :)