Monday, December 29, 2008

Hormones kicked in

I'm at 10 weeks now & I've had a pretty ok 1st trimester so far. I've only puked like 2 times (the 1st time I posted about but the 2nd time was the other night that woke me up out of my sleep), the nausea happens here & there, and most of the day everyday I have an annoying (sickly) feeling in my stomach but nothing bad at all, totally deal-able and I get mad & start screaming at Frank sometimes for silly stuff but I usually just let things go after a bit..... Well, Christmas day it just hit me!!! I'm not good with changes & this Xmas was all different. For the past 30 years my parents have had Christmas at their house....so what we usually do it go to my parents for breakfast, Franks parents for the middle of the day (since they are only 15 minutes away), I leave & have dinner at my parents & then Frank comes back to my parents for desert (since it's my b-day on xmas & we have a cake). Altho we have been together for 12 years this is our 1st year as a married couple so I guess we should spend the entire day together. This year Christmas dinner was not at my parents but at my Aunt's house 1 hour & 30 minutes from my house (and 50 minutes from Frank's parents).

While at Frank's parents I got so upset for NO reason. Long story short I started crying in the bathroom & after I stopped I had to leave & go to my Aunts. I figured the time alone would give me time to calm down. When I got outside I started BALLING!!! I couldn't stop crying until I was almost at my Aunts. It was a cry where you take a deep breath ever few seconds cuz you're crying so had!! It was CRAZY, there was NO reason for it but I couldn't stop! As I'm crying I'm asking myself why am I crying. It wasd totally crazy & I really hope it doesn't happen again.

0 comments: