Monday, December 22, 2008

Monthly Follow up

I went for my monthly exam on Friday & everything seems to be going well. They took my vital signs, urine & weight. My weight was a MAJOR problem to be....I gained 11 lbs in ONE freakin month!! I knew it would happen because I quit smoking a month ago & everyone gains weight when you quit. I also figured I'd gain because I had lost that 30lbs before my wedding in October and since I wasn't dieting anymore I'd gain it pretty quick, my body is used to low fat & calories. I really need to figure something out because I really don't want to gain a lot of weight. When I spoke to my doctor about it she didn't really seem to care, she said it was better that I gave up the smoking. Well, we'll see. I really need to watch what I eat.


Otherwise everything has been the same. I'm always tired & I have the occasional nausea.

0 comments: