Sunday, December 28, 2008

Prenate Elite discontinued

I was very upset to find out when I called the pharmacy for a refill on my prenatal vitamins that they are now no longer being made. The pharmacist said they called my doctor but she didn't return the call, I guess she wasn't around for Christmas week. Instead I bought generic prenatal vitamins to take while I'm waiting for a new prescription. As I'm trying to google why they were discontinued bad thoughts are going thru my mind. I guess I just have just continue taking these "Natures Bounty" prenatal vitamins. The only good thing is that these tell you to take them with food in your stomach where the Prenate Elete said to take them on an empty stomach.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was taking prenate elite too and i wanted to know why i was being discontinued...

have you heard any reasons why?