Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Books

When I first found out I was pregnant I wanted to get myself a book. I am 100% clueless about pregnancy! When Frank got home from work we went over to Barnes & Nobel and I bought "What to Expect when your Expecting". So far I find it pretty good but I'm only on page 196 out of 586, pretty good for $15.00



The next book I just got today is called "40 Weeks+". It's a pregnancy organizer & it looks pretty cool. I guess most people will use it as their organizer, I like to use my iPhone since I always have it. I plan to use this book as something to look back on many years from now, like a journal. This book seems very thorough and maybe a little bit too organized for me but I'm going to take from it whatever I want & leave some of it blank.



They sell it on Amazon for $14 plus tax, Barnes & Nobel for $20ish-- BUT I got it on THIS WEBSITE for free & just paid the $5 shipping which is priority mail so it came fast. It says it's a "complimentary edition" but it seems to have the same amount of pages as the one that is being sold on amazon, 138 pages. I'm guessing the only difference is that on the back of the 5 dividers & back cover there are advertisements from the sponsors-- which is perfectly fine with me :)



I LOVE getting deals!!

0 comments: