Sunday, March 8, 2009

20 week Pregnant Belly


My belly is growing! Here is another morning shot of my pregnant belly at 20 weeks. It's crazy how big it looks at the end of the day...the food & bloating makes my belly look like I'm 9 months pregnant! It's really a crazy difference so I will continue to take my belly shots in the morning before I eat or drink anything.

I really think my belly really started to look pregnant between 18 weeks & now at 20 weeks. I can really see a difference...it's really exciting! If you look here you can really see the difference in a week. I've been getting very wide in the hips & my butt has gotten really big. When I'm at work the ladies ask me if the baby was growing in my butt, lol! Oh well, the joys of pregnancy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came over via Meagan F's post at WETV.com...I think we're pretty close - I'm due 7/29.

Some days, my hips feel like they're about to explode! The aches and pains of the growing baby/womb are really hitting hard now. :)