Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seeing movements

This is one pregnancy milestone I was NOT expecting so soon! I'm sitting on the couch & the baby is kicking a lot. I pulled up my shirt & looked down at my ever growing belly when I saw my belly jiggle in the spot I feel the baby kick. It's so wild! I told my husband to look at first (as usual) he didn't see it but then he did! It's such an amazing feeling! You can see the VERY VERY slight move on the right side between second 7 & 8...and I mean very slight. If I get a better video within the next few days I post another one. It seems like when I'm ready to record she kicks like crazy, if I have the video recording she doesn't wanna kick.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That's so amazing!

Jess said...

That is so awesome! I am also pregnant for the 1st time due the 19th of July so I completely understand how you are feeling and how exciting even the slightest movement is!