Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving!!

For the past 2 years we have been saving so that we can get out of our 1 bedroom apartment and buy a house. We are sick of paying rent...why give the landlord money every month, that could be going towards a mortgage! We also knew when we started that we were gonna have kids some day.
Now that I'm pregnant we really need to get out of this 1 bedroom apartment. We went to the bank to see what the chances of getting a loan & it didn't look very good. With this economy the banks are not giving people loans, especially people like me & my husband that killed our credit with all the years of partying and not paying our bills. So we decided we'd really try & fix our credit before applying but in the mean time what would we do with the baby when she comes?!
Well we are getting a new apartment!! We are moving a couple blocks away into a 3 bedroom! I am so excited about this....I'm gonna have a nursery! I honestly thought we would be here in this apartment when the baby came and we'd have to stick it out for a couple months. But when you really think about it there is no room! Yeah the baby would fit BUT nothing else would! We are also going from a 4th floor walk up to a 2nd floor private house.
I am just so happy!!! I'm gonna have a NURSERY!!

1 comments:

Ali said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear about your nursery adventures. We live in a 2-bedroom condo, and I spent more time, energy and love on that one room. I love my son's nursery, and now we, too, are thinking of moving. If we can sell the condo, we would like to buy a house. It makes me sad that I can't take my son's nursery with us.