Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Powder

Who ever invented Baby Powder is a great great person! Ha, all kidding aside...
I'm a nurse in a nursing home & I'm at work for 13 hours (I work 3 days a week). In those 13 hours I'm on my feet walking for probably 11.5 hours. With all the weight I've gained so far with my pregnancy lots of the weight went to my upper thighs & butt....so now there seems to be lots of heat (ahem, and sweat) in that area. Also the scrub pants I wear kinda hang in the crotch just a little so there's friction from my legs rubbing & it starts getting very uncomfortable. After a while of this happening I thought of trying baby powder. I have never really used baby powder before but I figured let me give it a try....boy oh boy that stuff is great! The irritation that I was getting stopped & makes me feel so fresh! Now I started using baby powder under my boobs, under my armpits & in my shoes too....this stuff is great!!

0 comments: