Monday, March 16, 2009

Kicks from the outside!

As I lay on my back on the couch I can really feel the baby kicking pretty hard--I still think it's supposed to get harder from what I read, this kind of kicking won't wake me up at nite. I'll put my hand there & I think I can actually feel something but since I feel it in my stomach I'm not sure if I'm actually feeling on my hand too or if it's in my head. I told my husband to put his hand on my stomach about 2" below my belly button & just leave it there for a bit. At first when I felt the baby he said he didn't.....then the kicks seemed to get a little harder & he thought he did felt something but he wasn't sure...all of a sudden the baby let out a few stronger kicks & he said "yeah, I felt that one!", then again!! It's so cool for him to feel her...I'm also feeling her much stronger today too! Maybe she's kicking saying "hello, I'm hungry!" because I'm starved, time for dinner.....

1 comments:

Crysi said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. I still remember the first time my husband felt Adia kick. The twins haven't let him yet, but I'm sure they will soon.